- Sprott Shaw College has a team of Employment Services Specialists that also help their graduated students even years after their graduation.
- As time progresses and technology advances, graduates can even come back to the college years after their graduation for skill upgrading and refresher courses.
- Companies, like Pacific Reach Seniors Housing Management, AdvoCare Health Services, and more have given gleaming reviews about their Sprott Shaw graduated employees.
Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
Sprott Shaw College is a valued Institution that was established back in 1903. Since then, they have grown and helped their students grow towards a brighter future.
With 16 campuses within British Columbia offering over 130 career-oriented courses, the college rightfully prides itself on its teachings. There, the students not only get hands-on training and practical education, but they also learn how to manage simple life issues, like financial literacy, career preparation strategies, and more.
Over 500 students study at the college every year on an average. College values, like diversity, inclusivity, and equity help those students thrive. The college also stands out for its lifelong commitment to its students as the alumni can come back to the college at any time if they need help for educational or employment purposes.
Top Reasons to Study in the Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
Diploma in Early Childhood Education
CHILD & FAMILY
Diploma in Executive Medical Office Administrator
Diploma in Early Childhood Education – Montessori
CHILD & FAMILY
Cost of Studying at Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
Average tuition fee
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Admissions at The Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
How to Apply at Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
- The students applying for Sprott Shaw College can find the application form online.
- They would have to upload the required documents along with the application form.
- Additionally, the students would have to pay an application fee.
Documents Required to Apply to Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
As students are applying for any programme at the Sprott Shaw College, firstly, they would be required to pay a non-refundable fee of CAD 350 (INR 20,965.5) along with their application form. The few additional documents they would need to upload are -
- Official study transcripts.
- Valid passport and study permit.
- English Proficiency Test marks or Sprott Shaw Entrance Assessment completion marks.
Exams Accepted By Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
The following examination scores are accepted as part of Sprott Shaw College admission requirements.
Entry Requirements For Sprott Shaw College
For UG and PG
IELTS (Minimum score: 6.0 overall)
Valid High School Completion Certificate
Valid Bachelor’s Degree
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
Rankings for The Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
More rankings for this university
The college has been ranked A+ by the Better Business Bureau of BC. Additionally, according to UniPage, the college ranks #178 among all colleges in Canada.
The student housing facility, GEC VIVA ranked #7 in North America and #3 in Canada in the 2016 list of 'Most Luxurious Student Housing Community'.
Students Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
Alumni at Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
Sprott Shaw College has a strong alumni association where they stay connected with each other through annual festivities, newsletters, and more.
Some famous people to graduate from the college are - Emily Carr, a world-renowned artist, Bill Hughes, the former Vancouver Canucks CEO, Ernie Rose and Jack Cullen, legendary broadcasters, and more.
Meet Our Counsellors
We got a team of 50+ experienced counsellors ready to help you!
Reviews for Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
Transportation in the city
Sprott Shaw College has 16 campus locations within British Columbia. The province holds all kinds of transportation systems, including taxis, buses, trains, and even ferries and boats.
Transportation for the residents comes easy. Additionally, 16 campus locations provide the students a wide range of options to find their campus of choice.
Services offered by the university
While Sprott Shaw College is respected for its admirable quality of education, it additionally provides students with that extra set of amenities that make their life easier on-campus.
- The Institute provides various types of financial aid, including healthcare, business, military, indigenous scholarships, and more.
- The college has a Student Support programme which students can use freely for mental health support with studies, personal relationships, careers, to name a few.
- Most programmes at the college include essential life lessons that would help them later in life, like time-management skills, student loan repayment strategies, wellness, self-care, and the likes.
Student life at Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
The students get the opportunity to thrive at their studies because of the flourishing student life they enjoy at Sprott Shaw College.
- The Institute celebrates several social days, like Anti-Bullying Day, World Mental Health Day, and other holidays and cultural days as well.
- Several like-minded students can become part of the several sports teams, exchange/tutoring programmes, student clubs, and alumni associations that the college has to offer.
On campus accomodation at Sprott Shaw College, Abbotsford College
Sprott Shaw College has 16 campus locations, but they don't have accommodation facilities on campus. However, they have three facilities near the campuses where students can live quite a luxurious life.
The three facilities the college has to offer for its students are located near the campuses. GEC Burnaby Heights is located at a bustling location near parks, bus lines, and shops. The living cost at the facility ranges between CAD 280-700 (INR 16,782-41,956) per week depending on the rooms. GEC Granville and GEC VIVA, are both located in Downtown Vancouver. Living costs at GEC VIVA is around CAD 335-800 (INR 20,080-47,950) and GEC Granville is around CAD 1155-2275 (INR 69,228-136,358) per week.
Jobs and Opportunities