- Politecnico di Milano School of Management has various accreditations from different organizations, including AACSB International, AMBA, EQUIS, ASFOR, and EFMD.
- Politecnico di Milano School of Management scholarship program provides students with various merit-based scholarships. In this program, the institute gives tuition fees for waiver scholarships and 10,000 EUR (8,33,698 INR) per year; students have to pay only administrative fees.
- The institute also has international partnerships with various schools and colleges for its students to pursue a dual degree program.
Politecnico di Milano
Established in 1863
Established in 1863
Politecnico di Milano School of Management was founded in 1979. The institute was founded as a consortium between the Politecnico di Milano, other Italian institutions, and other leading private and public industrial groups. In addition, Politecnico di Milano School of Management is located in Milan, Lombardy, Italy. MIP provides various management and administrative and engineering courses in English and Italian. Students can choose among multiple Politecnico di Milano School of Management courses, including Bachelor of Science in Management Engineering, Master of Science In Management Engineering, Management Engineering, Executive Master of Business Administration, International Flex EMBA, etc.
MIP school of management was formally established in 2003, and the institute provides various specialization courses as well. There are 4,900 students at Politecnico di Milano School of Management, and over 300 Politecnico di Milano School of Management international students come from all around the globe.
Top Reasons to Study in the Politecnico di Milano
Cost of Studying at Politecnico di Milano
Average tuition fee
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Average on-campus living expenses
Rankings for The Politecnico di Milano
US World and News Report
The World University Rankings
QS World University Rankings
Admissions at The Politecnico di Milano
How to Apply at Politecnico di Milano
- Apply online through the common application portal from the official University website
- Fill in all of the necessary details
- Give educational background summary
- Write a statement of purpose
- Select the desired course
- Submit application
- Pay application fees
Note: Politecnico di Milano School of Management cost for the application is between EUR 50 for all its courses (4,166 INR)
Application portal: University official website
Documents Required to Apply to Politecnico di Milano
- High school diploma or any relevant document from any authorized organization
- Official transcripts
- English Language proficiency score test score (IELTS, TOEFL)
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Resume (if your course requires)
- Copy of passport
- Financial and Insurance documents
Exams Accepted By the University
Politecnico di Milano School of Management requirements for admission differ significantly for all its courses. Therefore, interested applicants are advised to review the university's degree requirements before submitting their application:
Masters of Science in Management Engineering
Business and Administration
English Proficiency Requirement
For Politecnico di Milano School of Management admission in any graduate, undergraduate, or Master's courses, applicants must score the below-mentioned marks in English proficiency test:
English proficiency test
Minimum Eligibility score
TOEFL (internet based)
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
CoursesFind the updated list of courses available in this university.
Architecture and Urban Design
Architecture and Urban Design
% of international students in the university
Total International Students in the university
Graduates of Politecnico di Milano School of Management will join the community of more than 20,000 like-minded people from around the globe. Some of the notable alumni of Politecnico di Milano School of Management are Maria Artini- (the first female university graduate in electrical engineering in Italy); Gae Aulenti- Architect; Gianfranco Ferré- fashion designer; Nicola Pezzetta- Architect and Artist; Achille Castiglioni- Industrial designer and Architect.
Related Discussion for the Universities
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
a day ago
2 months ago
Most study abroad programs require a minimum of a 3.0 GPA, and programs acc... Show more
8 months ago
a year ago
2 years ago
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
Politecnico di Milano School of Management has various local transportation services. Students can reach the campus with the help of underground train stations by taking the red line or green line route. In addition, students can use a local cab, metro, and bus services to reach the campus at affordable prices.
Services offered by the university
- The institution offers a large campus area to the students with all the basic amenities, including fully equipped classrooms and an on-campus library with various books and various online resources.
- Students can take advantage of the Career Services Office and students area to study and enjoy various foods from the school's canteen. The campus also has a self-serving restaurant and pizzeria.
- The school also provides IT services to its students. Students get free and premium access to various IT and technology-related applications to help them study.
- Students can join various sports clubs that organize sports competitions like swimming, football, basketball, etc.
- Students can access the YESMilano card, which gives them many effective discounts and deals in Milan city and online.
On campus accomodation
Politecnico di Milano School of Management does not provide accommodation and housing facilities to its students. However, the institute helps its students in finding off-campus accommodation.
- Students can choose from various student apartments and rented housing facilities.
- Students can choose between a two-room, single room, and a private or shared student apartment.
University Faculty Stats
There are 119 professional or academic staff in Politecnico di Milano School of Management. The percentage of full-time academic teachers with PhD in Politecnico di Milano School of Management is around 80.8 %. The student-to-faculty ratio is 15:1.
Research opportunities at university
Politecnico di Milano School of Management is one of the best research-oriented schools in Milan. The school provides high-quality, ethical, practical, and academic-oriented research programs. The institute has various labs and research centres which are:Lean Excellence Centre
- Risk & Resilience Management of Complex Socio-Technical Systems
- ReMAPS research group
- Dunning Centre Europe for International Business
- TIRESIA - Technology Innovation and REsearch for Social ImpAct
- Leading' Lab - Leadership, Design, and Innovation
- IDeaLs – Innovation and Design as Leadership
Internship opportunities (Part time job opportunities)
Politecnico di Milano School of Management provides various internships and training programs. The internship program is divided into extra-curricular, curricular but optional and curricular and compulsory. The curricular internship is an internship program for all Undergraduate students. Students can have first-hand industry experience in various fields by taking an active part in these internships.
Placement - Companies and average salaries offered
The placement rate of Politecnico di Milano School of Management after graduation is 90%. Politecnico di Milano School of Management provides career counselling, mock interviews and placement facilities to all its students. The average salary of Politecnico di Milano School of Management graduate students is around EUR 50,000 - 80,000 a month (41,50,550-66,40,880 INR).
1. What is the minimum IELTS score to get admission to Politecnico di Milano School of Management?
6.5 is the minimum IELTS score to get admission to the Politecnico di Milano School of Management.
2. Does Politecnico di Milano School of Management provide dual degrees?
Yes, the Politecnico di Milano School of Management provides dual degree programs in various disciplines.
3. What is the minimum GPA requirement for a Bachelor's course at Politecnico di Milano School of Management?
The minimum GPA requirement for a Bachelor's course at Politecnico di Milano School of Management is 2.5%.
4. What is the minimum GPA requirement for a Master's course at Politecnico di Milano School of Management?
The minimum GPA requirement for a Master's course at Politecnico di Milano School of Management is 4.5%.
5. How many programs in Politecnico di Milano School of Management are taught in English?
All of the Bachelor's and Master's courses at Politecnico di Milano School of Management are taught in English.