1. What is the enrollment process at North Island College?
While most international students can apply directly to the North Island College, students from Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Pakistan and Bangladesh cannot do so. They need to contact an agent via an online medium. The other students can apply through the Education Planner BC portal.
2. When can you apply for the various programs at North Island College?
The admission for the various programs has different schedules but they are mostly done in four periods: Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. You need to keep an eye out for the official website of North Island College for the specific date of admission to the program of your choice.
3. Is on-campus residence available at North Island College?
No on-campus accommodation is available at North Island College. Students have to look for alternative modes of residence before coming to the community college.
4. Do international students have access to any financial aid?
North Island College International students scholarships and financial aids including Language Pathway Student Awards, English Proficiency Award, International Regional Award and University Pathway Entrance Scholarship are available.
5. What courses are available at the Port Alberni campus of North Island College?
The Port Alberni campus of North Island College has a wide range of programs for the students to choose from such as Human Services Programs, Health Programs, Trades Programs, Continuing Education Courses and University Studies Courses.