1. What is Iona College known for?
Iona College is known for providing world-class technology-driven education to its students. Also, it is known for providing socio-economically driven education in the United States.
2. Does Iona College have dorms and residential facilities?
Yes. Iona College provides on-campus residential facilities.
3. What is the Iona College acceptance rate?
The acceptance rate of Iona College is 86% as of fall, 2020.
4. What are the Iona College fees?
The average cost for undergraduate courses at Iona College is 44,328 USD (33,91,366 INR) and 62,068 USD (47,48,586 INR) if avail the on-campus accommodation. On the other hand, the average cost for postgraduate courses at Iona College varies from 1,202 USD 91,960 INR) to 1,333 USD (1,01,982 INR) per class.
5. Is there any Iona College scholarship?
Students can get scholarships or merit grants at Iona College if they meet the scholarship criteria set by the Institution. At Iona, more than 99% of first-year students receive scholarships and grant aid.