The Harz University of Applied Studies is amongst the most reputed institutions in Germany, specifically not just in the field of sciences, but also a dozen exceptional undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees.
- The Wernigerode campus regularly hosts a variety of art exhibitions. The exhibition is intended for a diverse group of full-time students as well as amateur artists from the neighborhood or outside.
- The Harz University of Applied Studies has conducted studies on e-government for business organizations, polymer fibers, the use of geographic information systems and web-based services, travel for people over 50, security, distribution, and e-government, automated vehicle disposition, microcontroller applications, the legal foundation of e-administration and various other courses.
- In addition, the Harz University of Applied Studies in Germany offers the following scholarships to foreign students:
- Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship
Non-EU students pursuing a master's degree will earn 850 EUR (70,210 INR) per month.
In addition to a 100 (8,260 INR) EUR monthly mobility payment and other specific allowances, Ph.D. students from outside the EU are paid 1,200 EUR (99,132 INR) per month.
- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship
Students enrolled in master's and postgraduate programs will get 850 EUR (70,210 INR) per month for two years. Doctoral candidates and visitors to Germany for research will each get 1,100 EUR (90,860 INR) per month for three years.