1. What are the average tuition fees of École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile?
The average tuition fee for international students at École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile is 1,000 USD (78,252.50INR) per year.
2. What are GPA requirements for enrollment at École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile?
École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile GPA requirement scores are strongly desired but not necessary for admission. To enter their program, applicants must have completed high school and earned at least a C in each prerequisite course.
3. Does École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile offer courses in distance learning or online learning?
Yes, École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile offers online learning courses. A MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) is an online course that is free to access and does not require any prior knowledge.
The professors and students participate in the sessions worldwide and solely use the internet to interact. Educational films, online lesson resources, tests, and interactive exercises comprise the ENAC MOOC's media.
4. What are the extra-curricular opportunities offered by École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile?
École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile international students can develop skills in interpersonal communication, problem-solving, creative and critical thinking, personal responsibility, leadership, adaptability, and teamwork.
5. Does École Nationale de l'Aviation Civile offer student exchange programs?
Within the Erasmus+ program, ENAC welcomes 60 international students every year through academic exchanges, double degrees, and projects in our laboratories. Exchange is based on one or two semesters, during which international students attend program semesters of their choice and are integrated into ENAC Graduate Engineer or Masters promotion groups.