The Cologne University of Applied Sciences offers a learning environment that encourages innovative thinking. Some additional reasons to study here are -
- Scholarships for Undergraduates at the University of Cologne are very popular. Applications must include a statement of motivation explaining why they believe they should get the scholarship, proof of extracurricular activities, and school records demonstrating a high level of academic ability.
- Students who do not receive scholarships are permitted to work part-time. International students are allowed by law to work 120 full days (4-8 hours per day) or 240 half days (1-4 hours per day) to help pay for some of their expenses.
- Due to their education & experience, The Cologne University of Applied Sciences students are well-equipped to enter the workforce & succeed in both their professional and personal life.
- The Cologne University of Applied Sciences' education system, which is offered in a secure setting with diverse cultures, is well regarded worldwide. Compared to other nations that offer high-quality education, the cost of living and tuition are significantly lower here.
- The Cologne University of Applied Sciences offers a full range of career-focused education, training, and applied research programs to prepare students for success in the new knowledge economy and to advance economic prosperity.