The Brandenburg University of Technology, located in the core of the Lausitz province, integrates internationally acclaimed investigations with a forward-thinking curriculum. It contributes significantly to the community, heritage, and financial system through information, new tech transmission, and additional academic progress. Here are the top reasons to study here-
- BTU, as a major research university, provides a distinctive educational notion in Germany: the courses of study spur either to a higher education institution or a university of practical science degree or even to an as such dual advanced degree, that is acquired through a conjunction of analytic learning and vocational programs.
- BTU approved the »Diversity Charter« in 2011. It implies that every pupil and staff are treated equally, regardless of sex, ethnicity, racial background, culture or religion, disability, age, sexuality, or individuality.
- The institution already seems to have made a name for itself in global circles; it would be tough to locate one more institution in Germany with just as many global contractual obligations and pupils.
- Moreover, the ratio of female learners registered at BTU is unusually high in a major research university, at roughly 37 percent.
- Brandenburg University of Technology rankings are recognized globally.