Here are some of the key benefits of studying at Arizona State University:
- Top-ranked university: Arizona State University is consistently ranked among the top public universities in the United States.
- Robust research focus: Arizona State University is a major research university focusing on innovation. Here are some research papers written by Arizona State University students that have received accolades:
- "A Novel Approach to Detecting Fake News" by Barrett Honors College students Daniel S. Katz, Michael J. Rubinstein, and Arvind Neelakantan, won the 2017 ACM SIGKDD Cup on Fake News Detection.
- "A Framework for Understanding the Impact of Social Media on Elections" by School of Civic and Economic Thought and Leadership student Michael D. McDonald, won the 2018 American Political Science Association's Best Paper Award in the Digital Politics Section.
- "A New Method for Predicting the Spread of Diseases" by School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences student Brian W. Kern, won the 2019 INFORMS Applied Probability Society's Best Student Paper Award.
- Diverse student body: Arizona State University is a diverse university with students from all over the world. The student body is 46% minority, and 13,000 international students call Arizona State University home.
- Vibrant campus life: Arizona State University has a vibrant campus life with something for everyone. There are over 700 student organizations, 40 NCAA Division I sports teams, and a variety of cultural and recreational activities.
- Affordable tuition: Arizona State University offers a variety of scholarships and financial aid options to help make the cost of attendance affordable.