- The university has various activations from the foundation for the promotion and accreditation of economic education.
- The college focus on building relationships and business practices through its partner clubs which include various Polish and international firms and other reputed business organizations
- The university has accreditation of international quality by the International Association for management development in a dynamic society.
- Approximately 40% of the students are international.
Poznań University of Economics and Business
Average Living Expenses
Established in 1926 personal University of economics and business promotes education in economics. It was founded by entrepreneurs based on ethical principles of social responsibility and academic freedom. It was founded by entrepreneurs based on moral principles of social responsibility and independence.
With more than 10,000 students, it is the oldest anPoland'she most precious school of economics in Poland. With various courses at the bachelor's, Masters and Ph.D. levels, the college provides education in economics, social economics, finance, marketing, and many more domains. The college offers various courses at the bachelor's, Master and Ph.D. levels. The college provides education in economics, social economics, finance, marketing, and many more.
Top Reasons to Study in the Poznań University of Economics and Business
Admissions at The Poznań University of Economics and Business
How to Apply at Poznań University of Economics and Business
- Choose the program. The students can apply to up to 2 programs.
- Fill out the application through the online platform at apply.ue.Poznan.pl
- Upload the documents
- Undertake the online interview
- Transfer the first-semester tuition and registration fees
- Apply for the visa
Documents Required to Apply to Poznań University of Economics and Business
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Diploma
- English Language Requirements
- Letter of Recommendations
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
Premium Yocketer profiles
Product & Process Management (PPM)
With more than 90,000 classmates, the private university of economics and business Alan association has existed for over 80 years. The data suggests the percentage of employers hiring a PUED graduate in Poland.
Some of the Poznań University of Economics and Business notable alumni of the university are
- Jan Kulczyk (Entrepreneur)
- Andzelika Mozdzanowska (Economist and Politician)
- Jan Stachniuk (Philosopher and Journalist), and many more.
Meet Our Counsellors
We got a team of 50+ experienced counsellors ready to help you!
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
The university does not provide transportation options, but the students can travel by tram, bus, city bike, and scooter lime. The university does not offer its transport options, but the students can travel by train, bus, city bike, and scooter line.
The nearest bus stop is Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny. The students can take advantage of student discounts with the tickets available at 50% of the indicator price. The students can also purchase a personalized Peka card through which they can access a limited number of stops for the entire season.
Moreover, the students can use private cabs and cars to travel between the campus and the downtown city.
Services offered by the university
- The students have access to the PUEB library, which provides various digital and offline resources.
- The university provides Academy counseling to all its students.
- There is emergency medical care available on campus for the students.
- Along with academy counseling, the university also provides student counseling and directs them to their best Academy goals.
- The students have access to more than 50 student associations and clubs on Poznań University of Economics and Business Campus, including AIESEC international student organizations, academic biblical meetings, Erasmus students network, and many more.
- PUEB Sports is one of the main attractions of students. The University has its own runners club and economic Five Race.
On campus accomodation
Yes, the university provides on-campus accommodation for its full-time students. The exchange students have guaranteed housing in one of the university Halls of residence. Three residence halls are not located far from the city center, and students can travel through public transportation.
- There are three residence halls named Feniks, Atol, and Dewizka.
- Athol is located in the southern part of personnel, and students can reach the university through tramlines 5, 8, and 14. The average accommodation cost for this residence hall is 650 PLN (11,000 INR) per month.
- Devika is located at the street Dozynkowa 9, and the students can reach the campus through tramlines 12, 14, 15, 16, 201 or by bus numbered 168, 169, 171, 234, or 235. The average cost is 575 PLN (10,000 INR) per month in a double room and 850 PLN (14,000 INR) monthly in a single room. The average price is 575 PLN for a double room and 850 PLN (14,0000 INR) monthly for a single rupee.
- Feniks is a shared accommodation hall that houses residence buildings for three universities. The average rent is 625 PLN (11,000 INR) in a double room and 850 PLN (15,000 INR) monthly in a single room. The students can reach the campus by train lines 12,14,15,16 or by bus numbers 168,169, 171, and 234.
Jobs and Opportunities