- Accredited and Respected Programs: MCPHS University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), which is one of the six regional accreditation organizations in the United States.
- State-Of-The-Art Facilities: MCPHS University has state-of-the-art facilities for teaching and research, including a pharmacy lab, a nursing lab, and a simulation centre. These facilities allow students to gain the practical skills they need to succeed in their chosen field.
- Opportunities For Clinical Experience: MCPHS University students have many opportunities to gain clinical experience through internships, rotations, and volunteer work. This experience can help students make connections with potential employers and gain the skills they need to succeed in their chosen field.
- Job Placement Assistance: MCPHS University has a career services office helping students with job searching, resume writing, and interview skills. This assistance can help students find a job after graduation.
MCPHS University, Manchester
Average Living Expenses
Founded in 1823, MCPHS University, Manchester is a private university located in Manchester, New Hampshire. It is one of three campuses of MCPHS University, the others being located in Boston and Worcester, Massachusetts.
MCPHS University, Manchester offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in health professions, including pharmacy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, physician assistant studies, and nursing. MCPHS University, Manchester has an enrollment of 6824 students, an acceptance rate of 97%, and a student-to-faculty ratio of 13:1.
MCPHS University, Manchester is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education, and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), amongst others. The student body is diverse, with students from all over the United States and around the world. The university also has a strong international student population. The average annual tuition fee for international students at MCPHS University, Manchester ranges from $25,000 to $53,070.
Top Reasons to Study in the MCPHS University, Manchester
Cost of Studying at MCPHS University, Manchester
Average tuition fee
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Average on-campus living expenses
Admissions at The MCPHS University, Manchester
How to Apply at MCPHS University, Manchester
Here are the steps on how to apply to MCPHS University, Manchester as an international applicant:
- Apply online through the common application portal from the official University website.
- Fill in all of the necessary details.
- Provide transcripts from all previous institutions.
- Submit necessary standardised and English proficiency test scores.
- Submit additional documents like letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, writing samples, resume, etc.
- Submit the application and wait for a decision.
Documents Required to Apply to MCPHS University, Manchester
Documents needed to apply to MCPHS University, Manchester as an international applicant are:
- Completed Online Application.
- Official Transcripts.
- English Language Proficiency Test Report.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Passport Copy.
- Financial Documents.
- Medical or Health Insurance Documents.
Exams Accepted By MCPHS University, Manchester
MCPHS University, Manchester accepts the following English proficiency test scores from international applicants:
- TOEFL iBT: 69 - 79
- TOEFL ITP: 498 - 550
- IELTS: 5.5 - 6.5
- iTEP: 3.7 - 4.0
- TOEFL iBT: 80 - 90
- TOEFL ITP: 575 - 600
- IELTS: 6.5 - 7.0
- iTEP: 4.0 - 4.5
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
Rankings for The MCPHS University, Manchester
More rankings for this university
MCPHS University, Manchester is not ranked in the major global university rankings. However, here are some of the notable rankings of MCPHS University, Manchester:
- U.S. News & World Report: 155th among Best Colleges for Health Professions.
- Forbes: 438th among Top Colleges.
- Niche: 23rd among Best Colleges in New Hampshire.
- College Consensus: 4.2 out of 5 stars.
Students MCPHS University, Manchester
Total International Students in the university
Alumni at MCPHS University, Manchester
There are many notable alumni of MCPHS University, Manchester. Here are a few of them:
- Dr. Robert J. Caruso is a dentist and the former president and CEO of Delta Dental of New Hampshire.
- Dr. Donna M. Ryan is a pharmacist and the former president and CEO of the New Hampshire Pharmacists Association.
- Dr. James C. Moran is a physician and the former president and CEO of Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Dr. Stephanie Marioneaux is the president and CEO of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- Dr. Peter J. Schwartz is an optometrist and the former president and CEO of the New Hampshire Optometric Association.
- Dr. Uma Mysorekar is a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School and the director of the Center for Community Health and Social Justice at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Dr. Michael J. Suprenant is a physical therapist and the former president and CEO of the New Hampshire Physical Therapy Association.
- Dr. Anju Nori is the chief of the Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at Boston Children's Hospital.
Meet Our Counsellors
We got a team of 50+ experienced counsellors ready to help you!
Related Discussion for the Universities
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
Reviews for MCPHS University, Manchester
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
There are many ways to get around Elm Street, Manchester. Here are a few options:
- Public Transportation: Several bus lines serve Elm Street, including the 1, 2, 3, and 4. You can also take the Metrolink tram to Manchester Piccadilly Station, which is a short walk from Elm Street.
- Taxi: Taxis are readily available in Manchester. You can hail a taxi on the street or call a taxi company.
- Bicycle: Elm Street is a relatively flat street, making it a good place to ride a bicycle. There are also several bike racks located along the street.
- Walking: Elm Street is a pedestrian-friendly street, so it is easy to get around on foot.
Services offered by the university
MCPHS University, Manchester offers various services to its students, including:
- Academic Support: The Center for Academic Success and Enrichment (CASE) offers tutoring, advising, success coaching, and academic counselling to help students succeed academically.
- Career Services: The Career Development Center provides resources and assistance to help students find jobs and internships.
- Health And Wellness: The Health and Wellness Center offers a variety of services, including primary care, mental health counselling, and fitness classes.
- Financial Aid: The Financial Aid Office helps students apply for financial assistance, including scholarships, grants, and loans.
- Diversity And Inclusion: The Office of Diversity and Inclusion promotes diversity and inclusion on campus through programs and initiatives.
- International Student Services: The International Student Services Office provides support to international students, including visa assistance, cultural orientation, and language classes.
Student life at MCPHS University, Manchester
- Variety Of Student Organizations: There are over 80 student organizations at MCPHS Manchester, so there is something for everyone. Whether you are interested in academics, athletics, arts, or community service, you are sure to find an organization that will keep you involved.
- Active Student Life: There is always something going on at MCPHS Manchester. From sporting events to concerts to cultural events, there is always something to do. The university also hosts many annual events, such as the Spring Fling and the Winter Carnival.
- Beautiful Campus: The MCPHS Manchester campus is located in a beautiful setting, home to many trees and gardens, and just a short walk from downtown Manchester.
- Convenient Location: MCPHS Manchester is located in a convenient location. The university is just a short walk from public transportation, and it is also close to many restaurants, shops, and other businesses.
On campus accomodation at MCPHS University, Manchester
MCPHS University does not offer on-campus housing in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Jobs and Opportunities