- Albion College has more than 1500 undergraduate students, and 200 international students from across the globe.
- The University provides scholarships to talented and meticulous students covering 40 to 60% of their academic expenses.
- Albion College admissions are competitive, with an 84.8 % early acceptance rate and a 75% final acceptance rate.
- The institution provides its students with study-abroad and research opportunities through tie-ups with universities in Australia, Japan and India for a semester.
Michigan, United States
Established in 1835
Established in 1835
When in doubt...
Share to solve! Chat with similar aspirants!
Founded in 1835, Albion College is a private undergraduate institution, located in Albion, Michigan, in the United States of America. It is a renowned Liberal Arts school recognised by national organizations. It is ranked among the top 255 institutions in the US College Rankings. Albion College runs more than 30 majors for undergraduate programmes including Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts.
This institution is a member of the Great Lakes Colleges Association and the Michigan Campus Compact, both of which promote student volunteerism. The institution's major facilities include Business and Economics, Arts and Humanities, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Education, Law, and Psychology. Albion College has taken steps to create a more sustainable environment for both students and city residents.
Top Reasons to Study in the Albion College
Cost of Studying at Albion College
Average tuition fee
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Rankings for The Albion College
US World and News Report
Admissions at The Albion College
How to Apply at Albion College
- Apply online through Albion College Admission portal in two ways: Albion Application and Common Application.
- Fill in your personal details.
- Choose your course of interest.
- Upload all the required documents.
Note: Albion College application cost for the enrollment process is around 232 USD (17,762 INR).
Application Portal: Albion Application and Common Application.
Documents Required to Apply to Albion College
Application to Albion College courses for undergraduates requires the following documentation:
- High school courses and GPA (Academic Transcripts and certificates).
- Test Scores
- Extracurricular Activities details.
- School Report and Letter of Recommendation.
- Application essay.
Exams Accepted By the University
For Albion College admissions, international students should have minimum English proficiency to study for any Bachelor's degree, and a minimum GPA .
|Duolingo English Test||100|
|PTE Academic (Online)||53|
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
CoursesFind the updated list of courses available in this university
B.S in Actuarial Science
Transportation in the city
Buses, taxis, shuttles, as well as trains are well connected to Albion City.
Detroit Airport Town Cars provide transportation to and from the Detroit Metro Airport.
Albion College provides transportation to Jackson on Wednesday evenings for its students. At 6:30 p.m., the shuttle leaves campus and carries students to Meijer, Target, and Walmart stores.
Services offered by the university
- Counseling, tutoring, a placement service, and a health service are just a few of the student facilities available at Albion College.
- Albion College also provides 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways and sidewalks, and safety and security services. 49 percent of students own a car on-campus at Albion College
The campus Located in one of the most fascinating states globally, Michigan is the home of the 576-acres campus grounds with academic buildings. outdoor sports of Albion College.
- Albion College campus offers an astronomical Observatory, an Equestrian center, academic classrooms, a scientific complex, an upgraded outdoor sporting complex, and a new indoor fitness facility for all students
- Half-mile from the campus, downtown Albion accommodates pre-med, business, and public policy institutions as well as serves as a community gathering area. The campus also has outdoor sports facilities for Albion College students.
On campus accomodation
- Albion College has on-campus or college-tiered accommodation and housing facilities available for students. 92 percent of students at this school reside in college-owned, operated, or linked housing.
- On-campus accommodation can costaround 12,380 GBP (12,34,460 INR) annually.
- Albion College has residential halls such as Wesley and Seaton, which are provided for first-year students.
- Students have the option to choose from the various residence halls, apartments, and specialized housing options, as well as curated living communities, as a sophomore, junior, or senior.
- The dormitories have study spaces, a kitchen, and laundry facilities, as well as a common area with seating and a television.
University Faculty Stats
Albion College student-to-faculty ratio is 12:1. The institution has more than 300 faculty members, both full time and part-time, teaching students to excel in academics and preparing them for the future.
Research opportunities at university
Albion College has the Foundation for Undergraduate Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity (FURSCA) that provides students with opportunities to work with faculty. The College offers summer and semester research projects, as well as conference funds to help students go to professional events to discuss their findings. Elkin R. Isaac Student Research Symposium provides opportunities to present their research work and improve their skills. The College provides off-campus research opportunities abroad to spend a semester year in countries like Japan, Australia and India.