- The high quality of courses combined with the expertise of teachers gives students a multidisciplinary study experience that is straight linked to the genuine demands of the job sector.
- The unique Teaching methods at the Accademia del Lusso combine theory with practical experience to create an environment that stimulates students to develop a broad-ranging skill set.
- Courses accessible at the university have limited class sizes, making teacher-student interaction easy and effective.
Accademia del Lusso
Accademia del Lusso is a self-governing Italian Fashion and Design school with a global outlook. Located in the most exclusive street at the heart of Milan’s Fashion district, the school offers various courses to train the key players of the fashion and luxury system on a global level, from managers to designers, stylists to buyers, and more. The courses are designed in 3 levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Students can study both general English and business English for business.
Top Reasons to Study in the Accademia del Lusso
Cost of Studying at Accademia del Lusso
Average tuition fee
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Admissions at The Accademia del Lusso
How to Apply at Accademia del Lusso
- Students must ensure that they meet the prerequisite requirements for the courses to apply.
- Keep the transcripts ready before you apply.
- Fill out the application form.
- Choose the course.
- Once the form is completed, the University grants an admission officer to the students to guide them through the admission process.
- Send the documents such as the transcripts of the degree and migration by the previously certified authorities via mail.
- Students are informed about acceptance via email. The authorities may ask the candidates to sign the application form and pay the tuition fee (if applicable).
- Send proof for English/ Italian language skill requirements for non-native English or Italian speakers.
- For students without certified language documentation, the authorities conduct a skype language interview.
- Students Help Office helps the students to find accommodation in the neighbourhood and aid with visas for international students.
Note: Application Portal: Online Application Form
Accademia del Lusso cost for application N.A
Documents Required to Apply to Accademia del Lusso
The university requirements for taking admissions are pretty simple. You will require to submit the following documents:
- A higher secondary certificate
- An official transcript
- English proficiency score
- Letters of Recommendation (LORs)
- SAT or ACT score
- Personal essay
- Proof of financial support
- Copy of your passport
Exams Accepted By Accademia del Lusso
The admission requirements of the university may vary for various Accademia Del Lusso courses. Students must refer to the university website for in-depth details.
The University relies on the past qualifications of the students and their English proficiency test scores to get admission into their desired course.
English Proficiency Requirements
Following are the minimum English proficiency criteria that a student must incur to fulfil the Accademia del Lusso admission requirements.
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
Rankings for The Accademia del Lusso
More rankings for this university
Affiliated with a university campus in Novedrate Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad.
It has been ACCREDITED PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION PROVIDER, Registered in the Lombardy Region of Italy, and ACCREDITED BACHELOR'S DEGREES by The Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research.
Students Accademia del Lusso
Premium Yocketer profiles
Fashion Brand Management
Alumni at Accademia del Lusso
The list of notable Alumni of the Accademia del Lusso includes, Grace Venanzetti who has studied Master Fashion Communication, Chiara Errica and Sonia Ciamprone, Giulia Soldà, Maira Oliveira, Paolo Furini - Assistant Fashion Designer, Laura Corbari - Freelance at Castor, Francesca Mandalà - Giorgio Armani Press Office, and Sebastian Valdez - Designer For Alberto Piattelli.
Meet Our Counsellors
We got a team of 50+ experienced counsellors ready to help you!
Reviews for Accademia del Lusso
Transportation in the city
Directions to Accademia del Lusso (Milano) with public transportation
The following transit lines have routes that pass near the campus -
Bus: 43, 53, 62, 87, 90, 965
Train: RE4, S8, S9
Bus stations near Accademia del Lusso
V.le Rimembranze Di Greco- 3 min walk
Turro M1- 3 min walk
Gorla M1- 3 min walk
Metro stations near Accademia del Campus
Turro- 4 min walk
Light Rail stations near Accademia del Lusso in Milano
P.za Morbegno- 13 min walk
Services offered by the university
- Placement Office creates internship and job opportunities, maintains links with businesses, and provides career guidance
- Regular events, seminars, workshops and meetings with brands and companies in the fashion, design, and luxury sector
- Digital course materials provided by teachers
The Academy also provides various services for its members, including private events and parties. In addition, membership includes access to monthly fashion shows, tastings of high-end wines, and seasonal campaigns.
Student life at Accademia del Lusso
- Accademia del Lusso offers students the opportunity to live at their Milan location for a semester or two. Students come from all over the world and usually stay for six months or a year.
- It provides a monthly stipend, Italian lessons, workshops, and trips to Italy.
- It is a luxury academy in Italy. You can learn about the curriculum, student life, and facilities on their website. Award-winning educators teach academics. Students come from around the world to share ideas, learn from each other and explore their interests. There are also options for boarding students with an international orientation.
On campus accomodation at Accademia del Lusso
It offers a variety of on-campus accommodation facilities and amenities to students. These include private bathrooms, double rooms with private bathrooms, double rooms with shared bathrooms, and quad rooms. Common features in each room are modern furniture, access to WiFi, a desk with a chair, a TV that connects to the internet, and air conditioning units that the student can control through an app on their smartphone or tablet. Other amenities include a dining hall where breakfast and lunch are served daily, and coffee is available 24/7.
It is a luxury lifestyle and design school that offers luxury fashion, hospitality, gastronomy, and entrepreneurship programs. In addition, the company's Madrid campus offers a two-year Master of Arts in Luxury Fashion Management program that includes training on fabric sourcing and pattern making as well as industry-related topics such as intellectual property law.
Jobs and Opportunities