Will I make it? How can I rate my chances of getting into university abroad?
Questions that you ponder over when applying for abroad universities you like. What if we can answer that? What if we can put your mind at ease? And what if we can give you an idea of your chances to make it into universities you like, and that too for FREE! Well… it’s not an if anymore!
Yocket Admit Predictor is a soothsayer of sorts where it gives you the chances of making it into a particular program in a university you like. It is a very handy feature that’s specifically designed for aspirants pursuing Masters in the US and Canada. We’ve equipped it with Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning to give you a close enough percentage based on the data information we’ve gathered along the way. Let us break it down for you.
Suggested:How to Build Your Profile for MBA?
|Table of Contents|
Why Use Yocket Admit Predictor?
Yocket College Predictor is an AI driven tool that works on the combination of historical Yocket user data, Artificial Intelligence based algorithms and Machine Learning. Numerous students are using the FREE Yocket University Predictor, and why? Let us help you know below:
- Through this wonderful AI tool you can rate your chances of getting an admit at your dream college.
- Yocket College Predictor will help you identify the real picture, as it is based on previous years’ data, and students’ real information in terms of GPA, test scores, etc.
- Through this tool you can identify gaps in your application, and build your profile accordingly.
Suggested:Checkout Yocket Grad School Finder
How does Admit Predictor work?
Moving on, let us answer- “How can I rate my chances of getting into university for masters?”
- We have an algorithm that collects all the relevant data like admits, rejects, test scores, CGPA, courses studied and more provided by previous Yocket users over the years.
- The algorithm has created a pattern of admits and rejects across courses and universities based on the collected information.
- When you add information to your profile, it compares and calculates the admit chances based on the pattern it has deciphered.
- The Machine Learning aspect of the feature takes in your information including your admit and reject record to update its database and results in the future.
Suggested:Grad School Finder Guidelines
How to Use the Yocket College Predictor?
Though this feature is as good as it gets, there are a few rules to access it:
- You must be a Yocketer. <Get the app> or <Sign up> on the website. Your choice!
- We are currently catering only to Master courses in the US or Canada, so you must be applying for Masters in the US or Canada to enjoy this feature.
- You must fill in your aptitude scores, UG scores, GRE scores (including not taken), English test scores, experience, technical papers to get your admit predictor scores.
- Once completed the above steps, visit the University Program page and check under the Admission section.
Since we use historical data and artificial intelligence to collate it, these chances are approximations. But its accuracy can be improved by constant feeding of profile information. So, keep feeding our algorithm! Admit Predictor is an indirect gift your seniors give you by sharing their information and if you want to gift your juniors, strap on and head to your profile and start filling it right now.
Check out Yocket’s other tools that might interest you: