- The university also has a satellite campus in Calgary that offers various weekend and evening courses in health sciences and management.
- The University has 4 main faculties: Faculty of Education, faculty of Arts and Science, Faculty of Fine Arts, and Faculty of Health Science
- The University has 3 main schools: The School of Graduate Studies, School of Liberal Education, and the School of Business.
- The Education Program by the university offers 27 weeks off-campus internship experience.
University of Lethbridge
US News Global Rank
Average Living Expenses
University of Lethbridge was founded in 1967 on traditional Blackfoot Land. Canada’s leading undergraduate and research universities, uLethbridge is associated with the International Association of Universities, U Sports, The Association of Commonwealth Universities, Canada University Press, and Canada West. Home to around 10,000 students, the university offers more than 150 undergraduate and graduate programs.
The university provides education in various domains such as liberal education, experiential learning, cooperative programs and interdisciplinary research.
Top Reasons to Study in the University of Lethbridge
MSc in Computer Science
Faculty of Arts and Science
Will you get in?
MSc in Human Resource Management And Labour Relations (Mgt)
Dhilon School of Business
Will you get in?
MS in Management
Dhilon School of Business
Will you get in?
Cost of Studying at University of Lethbridge
Average tuition fee
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Average on-campus living expenses
Average off-campus living expenses
Admissions at The University of Lethbridge
How to Apply at University of Lethbridge
- Create a MADI Account on ApplyAlberta
- Submit the application.
Documents Required to Apply to University of Lethbridge
- Official English Language Transcripts
- Letter if References
- High School Credits
- Letter of Intent
- English Language Proficiency Scores
Exams Accepted By University of Lethbridge
The University charges 140 CAD from all international applicants for filling undergraduate and postgraduate course applications.
English Proficiency Requirements
20 (Composite Score)
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
Rankings for The University of Lethbridge
US World and News Report
The World University Rankings
Students University of Lethbridge
Premium Yocketer profiles
Computer Science and GIS
% of international students in the university
Total International Students in the university
Alumni at University of Lethbridge
The Alumni Relations Office has been building a better society for Lethbridge University graduates. The Alumni club helps the students in preparing and developing professional and personal paths. Some of the notable alumni are-
- Taylor Kitsch (Canadian Actor)
- Rachael Harder (Member of the House of Commons of Canada)
- Indira Naidoo Harris (Former Minister of Education of Ontario)
- Winston Day Chief (Canadian ice Hockey player), and many more.
Meet Our Counsellors
We got a team of 50+ experienced counsellors ready to help you!
Related Discussion for the Universities
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
Reviews for University of Lethbridge
Number of campuses the university has
Transportation in the city
Lethbridge Public Transit is available for the students, staff and faculty to use. Lethbridge Transit is operational on weekdays from 6 am till midnight and has different weekend and holiday schedules. All the students are enrolled in UPass Program that provides unlimited access to local transit during the semesters. The students can use their private cars and taxis to drive around Alberta. Students also rent cars while pursuing their studies at the university.
Additionally, the students can use bicycles to commute on campus This mode of transportation is not suitable to travel around the city.
Services offered by the university
- The Lethbridge provides academic advisors in each school to all students to plan their professional career. Various workshops and scheduled appointments are taken by the Student Program Services.
- The Academic Writing Center provides individual consultations to all students at the University. The center provides assistance on research papers, summaries, critical essays, literature reviews, and many more.
- The Student Success Center offers a number of group tutorials during the semesters to support the students.
- The University also has a Student’s Union Food Court that has 6 food kiosks, 1 convenience store, and the Bookstore with over 200 available seats.
- The University also gives the students the access to brief personal counseling sessions, group counseling sessions, career counseling, wellness workshops, and many more.
- The University also has fitness facilities with Ascent Climbing Center, Fitness Center, Triple Gymnasium, indoor track, etc.
- Students also have access to Primary Health Care Medical Clinic that supports UofL students on campus.
Student life at University of Lethbridge
- The University has a students union as the student representative that runs events, helps students by connecting them with volunteering experience, and represents the student life on campus. The union is made up of 21 representatives.
- Various enriching experiences like the Thrive Program, 3 Minutes Thesis Competition and many more are also a regular part of the student life.
- The University has more than 180 student clubs and organizations.
On campus accomodation at University of Lethbridge
Yes, the University of Lethbridge provides on campus accommodation services for national and international students. The Organization of Residence Students (ORS) is responsible for the smooth living of the students.
- University Hall is the traditional style dorm for the first year students. The average rental is $2500 per semester.
- Kainai House and Piikani House have Single Student Apartments with one, two, four and six bedrooms for first year students. The indicative average rental price is $2500 per semester.
- Residence Village is reserved for Continuing, Transfer or Mature students in their 3rd and 4th year of studies. The indicative prices are $2500 per semester.
- The Blakiston House can accommodate around 250 students at every given point of time.
Jobs and Opportunities