Laval University's vision is to provide outstanding education and academic facilities for students to explore the professional world.
- Laval University comprises more than 60 departments and colleges that provide 500 programs in various topics for graduate and undergraduate students from abroad. The institution offers a variety of academic options, including language courses, summer schools, postdoctoral programs, a University for seniors, and non-degree studies.
- Students can select one of the five study profiles given by Laval University, including sustainable development, distinction, entrepreneurial, international, and research. Training and learning at LU are all focused on sustainable development.
- Additionally, UL ensures that more than 90% of undergraduate programs include required or elective internships. Additionally, UL partners with 560 institutions of higher learning in 75 other countries, providing possibilities for international exchange.
- Laval University is well-known for providing a wide selection of high-quality bachelor's courses. These programs are taught from the elementary to the advanced level and are designed to match the needs of students with various study requirements.
- With more than 300 centers, institutions, and organizations and 400 million dollars in financing for research, Laval University is rated #7 in Canada. On Campus, more than 2,300 rooms are available for students across approximately 40 buildings.