Adil Shareef

a month ago

Hello I have got a spelling mistake in my name in the CIG (US travel document) and i have booked my visa slot also of June month.Please help me out in correcting my name?


Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Arjun Aravind

a month ago

Hi Adil, do you mean the DS 160? You can make changes in your form by opening the old one, clicking on start a new application and make whatever edits you need to. If its the cgi federal profile, login to your account and edit your profile there and save, go see your visa slot and see if the change has been made. If it has forward the confirmation on your email ID, or else you should email the ust... See more

3 Replies