3 months ago
BS in Computer Science
Computer Science ,
Department of Computer Science
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
BS in Computer Science
at the prestigious Stanford University is the first step towards
acquiring valuable insights in the field of Computer Science.
Being a renowned university, Stanford University receives enough funds to ensure the best education facilities for its students across all programs. This undergraduate program offered a full-time basis emphasising on building the foundation of knowledge in the concerned subject matter for students to prosper in their professional careers.
BS in Computer Science at SU is ranked globally by estimated organisations. Such recognition speaks volumes about the course’s importance and effectiveness in the present scenario.
The top-notch faculty, modern facilities, and the aura of creativity and innovation in the SU campus is a life-changing experience for the students looking forward to kickstart their careers. Overall, a BS in Computer Science at Stanford University is an excellent opportunity to grow into a learned professional and bring new developments in the world.
Get Premium. Get the global course ranking
Find out the worldwide ranking of this course along with many other amazing benefits of Yocket by upgrading to Premium.
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Online Application
- application fee
- ACT or SAT test scores
- School Report and counselor letter of recommendation
- Official transcript(s)
- 2 Letters of recommendation
Standertized Test -
- SAT or ACT test scores: There are no minimum test scores required to be admitted to Stanford, and there is no score that guarantees admission.
- ACT or SAT (Writing/Essay not required
- SAT Subject Tests are optional. Because SAT Subject Test scores can highlight your areas of strength, we welcome the self-reporting of these results in your application. If you have taken a subject test more than once, it is fine to report your highest score.
- Similarly, if you have taken Advanced Placement exams, you are welcome to self-report your scores in the application.
The optional interview provides an opportunity for an applicant to have a meaningful conversation with a Stanford alumnus/a. This two-way exchange allows you to learn more about Stanford, and the Admission Office to learn more about you. Restrictive Early Action interviews occur during the first few weeks of November and Regular Decision interviews from mid-January to mid-February.
Core subject areas
- Programming Abstractions
- Computer Organization and Systems
- Principles of Computer Systems
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Bain & Company
- Bank Of America
- Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley
- Average salary of graduates is about $100,000
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
5 months ago
7 months ago