International student scholarships (if awarded) may be based on merit, need or a combination of both. Full tuition scholarships are not available. All undergraduate applicants are considered for merit-based scholarships and are awarded to highly qualified admitted freshman and transfer students. Merit-based scholarship awards are only offered upon admission to RIT.
- Provided to a select number of students who demonstrate meritorious academics, community involvement, leadership, or other characteristics that the university deems of value.
- No special application necessary. Submit a completed admission application and supporting materials submitted by the admission priority filing date.
- Demonstrated financial need is not a considered when selecting recipients.
- Full-time attendance in coursework applicable to student’s program of study.
- Renewable for up to 8 semesters as long as student remains in good academic standing.
- Not available during enrollment in Cooperative Education (Co-op) since a student is not charged tuition.
- If eligible for multiple scholarships, student receive the award with the highest dollar value.
How To Apply:
No Seperate Application
- Early Decision 1 - Nov 1
- Early Decision 2 - Jan 1
- Regular Decision - Jan 15