Chinmay Mahanta

2 months ago

Which Social Work courses can be done in UK after a master's in Social Work from India?

Suppose one has a master's degree in Social Work from India and wants to go to the UK for further studies than which courses to do? Does anyone here know which UK Universities offer good courses in Social Work related fields? Please suggest some good related courses in UK to choose from after master's in Social Work from India. #UK

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Arjun Aravind

2 months ago

Hi Chinmay, its recommended you shift to a PhD role or directly aim for jobs after attaining one masters degree from India. The reason being that its usually difficult to get a visa fpr a second masters degree, and easier when you are attempting to upscale your knowledge. IF you have good reason to pursue a particular degree then go ahead, but since you have a degree in Social Work already, pursui... See more