The main reasons to study at the University of Neuchâtel are:
- The institution is moderately sized, and there is ample solidarity in the student community.
- While students participate actively in classes, seminars, fieldwork, excursions, and group work, a culture of interaction is instilled in them.
- From the very outset, students begin interacting with various researchers and doctoral assistants encouraged to participate in different projects. This makes the students more motivated to enter into research and interact more with the research community.
- At the University of Neuchâtel, internationally renowned professors who are experts in their fields are chosen, especially for their teaching and academic skills and networks. They are excellent mentors who guide students toward great success.
- The University of Neuchâtel Rankings are worthy of mention.