Business Administration is the process of organizing the business's personnel and resources to meet business goals and objectives. These processes include but not limited to Human Resources, Operations, Financial Management, and Marketing.
A Masters of Business Administration (MBA) abroad includes an array of subjects and careers. This is probably the most fancied course among students who aspire to become top tier executives in corporations. It is also one of the most expensive and sought after courses. Management is fancied for its excellent ROI and relevance in a globalized world. But management courses are no more restricted only to Business Administration, since the prospects for jobs and employment are limitless.
For those who wish to get back to their working life soon, then study MBA abroad because then you can minimize the time to complete the course. For example, the 1-year program offered by many European universities would be ideal. On the other hand, most of the US universities offer the traditional two year program. Depending on the convenience and affordability of the students to stay away from the job market, MBA is divided into different categories such as -
Full-time MBA: It is for the students who are willing to leave their job and dedicate their full time to the weekday classes and studying.
Part-time MBA: It is for those who wish to enhance their career by acquiring managerial skills while still being employed. It is also known as the Evening or Weekend MBA program as the classes are held during the weekends.
Executive MBA: It is designed for experienced and working executives, managers, entrepreneurs, and other business leaders.
Global MBA: It aims at providing international business experience to its students. The classes are conducted in different classroom environments, at times different countries and cultures too.
Dual MBA: It involves adding another Masters degree to the MBA course.
The main purpose of an MBA is to enlighten students in the fields of Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources and Operations Management. Some of the subjects in a MBA include:
- Introduction to finance
- Operations and Information management
- Human resource management
- Introduction to marketing
- Micro Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Law
If you go by the different concentrations that you can choose various MBA in Foreign programs for a business degree, there are dozens upon dozens of possible Business and Management specializations. Specialization Topics include:
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Operation Management
- Supply Chain Management
Invaluable Skills an MBA Degree Helps You Improve
- Communication skills.
- Networking right.
- Toughing out high-pressure situations.
- Professional pragmatism.
- Time management.
Whether you want to advance or shift your career, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) can help you reach that goal. The requirements for a MBA abroad vary across universities based on the MBA eligibility. The basic requirements include:
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Work experience (2-3 years; higher for Executive MBA)
- Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution along with demonstrable skills in leadership, finance, accounting, and general business.
- Strathclyde Business School International MBA Scholarships in UK
- Star Education Fund at Monash University Malaysia
- Data Science, Innovation and Entrepreneurship International Scholarship at University of Strathclyde in UK
- Salford Business School Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship in UK
- Richard Antwi Scholarship at University of Westminster
- MBA international awards at Swansea University in UK
- Curtin University Master of Management funding for International Students in Australia
- Global MBA International Scholarship at De Montfort University, UK
- International Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship at Schiller International University, USA
- Executive MBA Bucharest Scholarships for International Students at WU Executive Academy, Austria
- International Student Endowment Scholarship at Belmont University, USA
- UBC Kathryn Huget Leadership Award for International Students in Canada, 2021
- Merit awards for International Students at Doshisha University, Japan
Postgraduate Ghana Scholarship at University of Stirling, UK
Career Options after MBA in International Business
- Administrative service manager.
- Chief executive officer.
- Consultant for an international organization.
- Export and import management.
- Export coordinator.
- Foreign exchange management.
- International finance.
- International logistics.