Bachelors in Agricultural and Resource Economics
University of New England, Armidale
Agricultural and Resource Economics ,
Department of Agricultural Equipment Technology
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Make your applications costless!
At just $5, get application fee cashback for 5 partner universities and Yocket’s complete assistance!
*Applicable for certain courses only. If application fee waiver is not available for your course preference, Yocket will provide $100 grant upon enrollment at University of New England, Armidale.
Bachelor of Agricultural and Resource Economics in Agricultural Equipment Technology is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of New England, Armidale. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Agricultural Equipment Technology. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Agricultural Equipment Technology at the University of New England, Armidale experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Agricultural and Resource Economics at University of New England, Armidale will make students job ready.
Why Study Agricultural and Resource Economics at University of New England, Armidale
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Agricultural Equipment Technology
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Application Form
- English Language Proficiency
- Proof of identity and citizenship
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Business and Economic Analysis of Chains and Networks
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Food Security and Environmental Scarcity
- Intermediate Microeconomics