Bachelors in Business (Human Resource Management)
University of Canberra
Business (Human Resource Management) ,
Department of Human Resources Management
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) in Human Resources Management is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of Canberra. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Human Resources Management. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Human Resources Management at the University of Canberra experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Business (Human Resource Management) at University of Canberra will make students job ready.
Why Study Business (Human Resource Management) at University of Canberra
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Human Resources Management
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online application
- English Language Proficiency
- A current resume statement(s)
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Business Decision Making
- Professional Orientation (Business)
- Business Research Methods
Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI).
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
7 months ago