Yash Vohra

a month ago

Suggest some Universities in US have BTech course?


Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Adithya Datta Mentor_tag

a month ago

Hey Yash Vohra BTech in the USA is a four-year course and commonly known as Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Science Engineering (B. Sc. Eng.). Universities in US for Btech are :- Massachusettes Institute of Technology, Stanford University , University of California Berkeley, Harvard University , Georgia Tech , Cal Tech , Carnegie Mellon , John Hopkins University , UCLA , UIUC, Univers... See more

2 Replies