Lara Croft

19 days ago

If I’m travelling to another place other than my university, do I need to provide any additional information or documents to immigration officer?

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Smoky Zz Mentor_tag

18 days ago

Hi Lara Definitely, Suppose you are going to visit your family or friend before you go to your college, it's required to book travel tickets to your college for designated date, to show to the officer in port of entry of a different state where you'll be touching down first, that your intention is just to visit and you have made plans for travel. See more