profile_picture

Sid Gonzo

5 days ago

If I accept an offer from a safe college, can I reject it later if I get another offer from a top choice?

What is the general consensus on accepting offers early on and moving onto a better uni later on? Will doing this have repercussions?

#masters #ms #phd #cs #computerScience #thesis #2023 #Fall2023

1
1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile_Image

Mayank Garg Mentor_tag

5 days ago

Hi, When the letter comes, just explain that you really appreciate the offer but are still waiting to speak to other schools so you can fully compare and decide, but you will let them know as soon as it's possible. Do let them know if you will not be attending. early, if possible, out of consideration for students that may be waitlisted, of course. (also it is not considered good to differ unles... See more