Amaan Ahmad

a month ago

Can I get into any top universities like....Harvard....princeton....berkeley a three year bachelor degree like bca for doing ms in cs....🤔🤔🤔🤔

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Akriti Sharma Mentor_tag

a month ago

Hi Amaan, Certain universities do accept 3 year bachelor degree in USA for MS CS, but the options are still limited. The top universities follow the standardised approach of accepting 16 years of education as the minimum criteria for application requirement. You can check out this article where you will get a deep understanding and a list of universities accepting 15 years/ 3 year bachelor degr... See more