With Masters in Information Systems (MS-IS) program at Texas A&M University, College Station, one can embark on an IT leadership pathway by becoming a more evolved and persuasive, dynamic software engineer. Following is the MS in Information Systems course overview
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Duration||1 - 2 years|
|Average MIS Course Fees||INR 12-42 lakhs per year|
|Average Salary||INR 50-71 lakhs annually|
|Top Job Roles||Data Analytics Manager, Computer and Information Systems Manager, IT Risk Manager, Cyber Security Analyst, etc.|
Through this innovative curriculum and a rigorous academic program at TAMU, one can learn problem-solving skills and design groundbreaking software solutions that fit within the complexities of the real-time business world. These solutions would further solve the humanistic needs of the people who use them.
MSIS flexible degree program at Texas A&M University, College Station puts “software solutions” at the forefront of the engineering paradigm that addresses the socio-technical needs of contemporary society.
Subjects in MS in Information Systems
The MS in Information Systems subjects at Texas A&M University, College Station may change based on the specialisation and course curriculum. However, the exhaustive list of Masters in Information Systems subjects at TAMU includes the following:
- System Analysis and Design
- Database Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Information Security and Compliance
- E-Commerce and Internet-based Applications
- Data Warehousing
- Business Process Design
- Strategic IT and change management
- Business Intelligence Applications, etc.
Scope of Masters in Information Systems
- After completing an MS in Information Systems from Texas A&M University, College Station, a student can work in a technology-based or consulting firm.
- This degree from TAMU recognises achievements in challenging integrative and innovative areas of technology, management, and employee relations.
- The MIS degree from Texas A&M University, College Station helps students improve in research and individual accountability.
- Typical jobs for Master of Science in Information Systems graduates at Texas A&M University, College Station include Data analytics manager, Computer and information systems manager, IT risk manager, Cyber security analyst, etc.