Masters in Economics
Department of Economics
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Economics is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Economics. An MS Degree in Economics from the
Boston University has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Boston University due to its high graduate
Boston University offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Economics from the Boston University, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Boston University offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Economics from the Boston University is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Economics at Boston University
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Get Premium. Get the global course ranking
Find out the worldwide ranking of this course along with many other amazing benefits of Yocket by upgrading to Premium.
Annual tuition fees
- Online Application
- Application Fees
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement/statement of purpose
- English Language Requirements
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Microeconomic Theory
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Elementary Mathematical Economics
- Statistics for Economists
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
2 years ago