7 hours ago
BA in Business Administration
at the prestigious Arizona State University is the first step towards
acquiring valuable insights in the field of Bba.
Being a renowned university, Arizona State University receives enough funds to ensure the best education facilities for its students across all programs. This undergraduate program offered a full-time basis emphasising on building the foundation of knowledge in the concerned subject matter for students to prosper in their professional careers.
BA in Business Administration at ASU is ranked globally by estimated organisations. Such recognition speaks volumes about the course’s importance and effectiveness in the present scenario.
The top-notch faculty, modern facilities, and the aura of creativity and innovation in the ASU campus is a life-changing experience for the students looking forward to kickstart their careers. Overall, a BA in Business Administration at Arizona State University is an excellent opportunity to grow into a learned professional and bring new developments in the world.
Test score requirements
Minimum English Scores
High School Subject -
- First-year students must have a 3.00 grade point average (GPA) (a 'B' or better where 'A'=4.00) from a secondary school.
- Math: four years (algebra I, geometry, algebra II and one course requiring algebra II as a prerequisite).
- Laboratory science: three years total (one year each from any of the following areas are accepted: biology, chemistry, earth science, integrated sciences and physics).
Standardized Test -
- SAT: 1180 score
- ACT: 24 ACT score
- TOEFL: 79 on iBT (Internet-based)
- IELTS: A minimum score of 6.5
- Business Analyst
- Customer Service Manager
- Employee Training Manager
- General Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Office Manager
- Procurement Specialist
- Purchasing Manager
- Sales Manager
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
8 hours ago
2 days ago
3 days ago
3 days ago