Two full fee scholarships are available to exceptionally talented international students who will be starting their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in September 2019. Full tuition fees paid for all years of a programme, up to a maximum of four years. (Including advanced entry into Year 2 or Year 3). Applicants must have FIRMLY accepted their offer to be eligible.
- Students must have FIRMLY accepted an offer for a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2019-20 and have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter
Exclusions apply – see point 9 below
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Vice Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship.
- The scholarship is awarded each year for up to a maximum of four years and is deducted annually from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
- Students must register on their degree programme by the start date outlined in their offer.
- Scholarships may not be deferred to the following academic year.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Students in receipt of full funding from external sponsorship bodies will not be eligible for the Vice Chancellor's International Attainment Scholarship.
- The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship - Undergraduate:
> Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology
> ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2019-20 academic year.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
How To Apply:
Separate Application Required