Apply To Scholarship
The John and Marie Lavallard International Scholarship
March 15, 2021
The John and Marie Lavallard International Scholarship Fund shall be awarded annually to an outstanding international student with financial need at the University of Arkansas campus. The scholarship will be utilized for tuition plus room and board, and is a one-year, non-renewable scholarship. Applications should be sent to the International Admissions Office no later than March 15. The Foundation for the International Exchange of Students Executive Committee will review applications and determine the scholarship recipient each April for the Fall Semester.
- Must be a citizen and permanent resident of a country other than the United States.
- There are no restrictions on field of study.
- Non-degree seeking and degree seeking applicants will be considered. Applicant must meet all University of Arkansas admission criteria.
- Applicant must present a clear statement of objectives to be achieved with the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville
- Preference will be given to applicants not currently in the United States. Scholarship provides a tuition award and room & board.
How To Apply:
Fall Deadline: March 15