Apply To Scholarship
The 1870 Scholarship
January 1, 2021
Syracuse University’s Office of Admissions offers several merit scholarship awards to international admitted students. All merit awards are determined at the time of admission and take into account the information presented in a student’s application for admission. Merit scholarships are applied to the full academic year, half of the award amount is applied to each semester. They do not extend to non-standard academic terms (summer sessions, Winterlude, etc.) Students who enroll for only one semester will receive half of the annual award amount.
- Named for the year in which the university was founded, prospective recipients are evaluated for academic and creative accomplishments, as well as personal achievement and commitment in community service, demonstrated caring for others, and a global perspective.
- The award is offered to students in all colleges except Arts and Sciences.
How To Apply:
No Seperate Application
- Early Decision 1: 15 Nov, 2020
- Spring Deadline: 15 Nov, 2020
- Regular Deadline: 1 Jan, 2021