University of Southern California
USC offers several scholarships to help undergraduate students pay for their education. These funds come from a variety of university, federal, state, and private sources but unlike loans, they do not have to be repaid. Generally, scholarships are reserved for students with special qualifications, such as academic, athletic, or artistic talent. Awards are also available for students who are interested in particular fields of study, are members of underrepresented groups, or live in certain areas of the country.
- Candidates are selected by USC faculty and staff from an extremely competitive national pool.
- Applicants pursue the most demanding curriculum and achieve at the highest level.
- An interview is required for finalist candidates.
- Approx 10 awards.
- Average SAT and ACT scores are in the top 1 to 2 percent of all students nationwide.
- In addition to academic criteria, candidates’ talent, perseverance, innovation, involvement and leadership are considered.
How To Apply:
Submit a completed Common Application and USC Writing Supplement with required materials by December 1. An interview is required for finalist candidates.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by the Office of Admission in February.