The President's Entrance Scholarship is awarded to secondary school graduates who demonstrate academic accomplishment, leadership qualities, original thought and creative ability.
- A minimum 90% final admission average is required for consideration.
- An applicant's average is calculated with their best six Grade 12 U/M courses, or their home country's equivalent.
- Two (2) letters of reference- academic reference letter that confirms your scholastic abilities. This reference may also speak to your leadership/creative endeavours.
- Reference letter should address your leadership/creative endeavours. It should not verify academic achievement.
- An essay or project summary
- Your leadership activities -you will indicate the leadership activities/positions that you have been involved in during your final two years in secondary school.
How to Apply:
As a Ryerson applicant, AwardSpring enables you to view and apply for all awards available at the university in one convenient spot.