Mason Merit Scholarships
George Mason University
George Mason University offers a limited number of merit-based scholarships to highly qualified international freshmen students who are non-immigrant, non-resident, and degree seeking. Scholarships range from 2,000 to 10,000 per academic year and are renewable for up to four years based on good academic standing. To be considered for this competitive scholarship, you must submit your complete application for freshman admission by April 1. There is not a separate scholarship application.
- Open to qualified incoming freshman (first-year) students who have no course work or credits completed at a postsecondary institution
- Only available to full-time freshman international students enrolling in the fall semester
- Applicants must be on an F1 visa
- There is not a separate scholarship application form. All qualified freshman applicants will be considered for scholarship as part of the regular application review process.
- Scholarships are awarded using a holistic review process. While GPA and test scores are the most important criteria, they are not the only criteria considered.
How To Apply:
No Seperate Application
Early Action: Nov 1
Final Deadline: Apr 1