They are delighted to offer 50 International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in 2020. The scholarships are competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee for an undergraduate degree programme starting in September 2020. The scholarship is available for new international (non-EU) students who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Your programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2020.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for this or any other undergraduate scholarship.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision
How To Apply:
The deadline for scholarship applications is 16:00 (UK time) on Monday 4th May 2020.