Doreen Brisbin Scholarship is funded by donations from friends and colleagues of Dr. Brisbin in recognition of her contributions as a former Chemistry professor and an Honorary Member of the University.Doreen Brisbin Scholarship is valued up to $1,000 and presented annually to a female student.
- Student must have minimum 80% overall average
- Student must demonstrate interest and commitment to an area of study in which women are currently underrepresented
- This Scholarship is for female students only
- Student must be entering Year Four of an Honours program in which women are currently underrepresented. Preference will be given to students in the Faculty of Science, studying Physics and/or Chemistry, most Engineering programs, most Mathematics programs, and Economics.
How to Apply:
Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Winter deadline (January to April).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
Deadline : March 15