Auburn University: Presidential Scholarship
Academic Scholarships are awarded competitively among eligible non-residents beginning in October, based on available funding and academic achievement as demonstrated by standardized test scores and high school GPA. Consideration does not guarantee a scholarship will be awarded. These four-year, renewable scholarships are awarded at three levels: Charter, Heritage, and Presidential.
- Minimum academic requirements for scholarship consideration and award amounts are for students planning to enroll Summer or Fall 2019 and are subject to change for enrollment in future terms.
- For the purposes of awarding scholarships, the highest composite ACT or equivalent total SAT score from a single test date is used, and the writing score is not considered.
- Students must have the minimum ACT or equivalent SAT score and high school GPA requirements to receive Freshman Scholarship consideration.
- Requires a 29-30 ACT or equivalent SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at 32,000 over four years (8,000 per year).
How To Apply:
Separate Application is required.
Students accepted for admission must apply through the Auburn University Scholarship Opportunity Manager (AUSOM) to receive consideration for Freshman Scholarships. To ensure maximum consideration, it is imperative students are knowledgeable of the specific requirements associated with all scholarships awarded.
Incoming freshmen accepted for admission must complete the scholarship application through the Auburn University Scholarship Opportunity Manager (AUSOM) by 4:45 p.m. CST on December 1.