Denison annually offers several merit scholarships to first-year students, and scholarships generally range from 5,000 to full tuition. Students who wish to be considered for merit-based scholarships must submit a completed application for admission by the deadline for their chosen admission round, unless otherwise noted. All of Denison’s merit scholarships and awards are given for four years (eight semesters), and they cannot be applied toward off-campus study charges. Merit scholarships require recipients to maintain a 2.0 GPA, unless otherwise stipulated in the donor agreement. The Offices of Financial Aid, Registrar, and Provost work together to track student eligibility and to notify students of their standing.
- Based on superior academic achievement.
- Merit scholarships require recipients to maintain a 2.0 GPA, unless otherwise stipulated in the donor agreement.
How To Apply:
No Seperate Application
- Early Decision 1 - Nov 15
- Early Decision 2 - Jan 15
- Regular Decision - Jan 15