Kathan Desai

15 days ago

Transfer University

Hello, I got admit from California state university Northridge and then i booked my visa slots and got visa for CSUN. However, after that i got admit from San Diego state university. Now, i want to transfer CSUN to SDSU. Please anyone can help me in this?

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

A D Mentor_tag

14 days ago

Hi, Since you have attended your visa interview. You have 2 options: 1. (Scenario 3 from the link below) Ask for a sevis transfer form from SDSU and CSUN. Get i20 from SDSU. Inform the CSUN that you want to change the university. Complete required documentation at CSUN and SDSU. Contact international graduate advisors from both universities for more details. Both universities should agree for a se... See more