Nehal Dhaduk

6 months ago


Have anyone can guide me about schooler ship in Canada for master in materials science . I did search on web and all but I can't get . How to do it. For international students.

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


Mike Tike

6 months ago

You have to do thesis based Master's in Canada to get scholarship. You don't get scholarships for course based or project based from the university. See more