Vijay kumar J

13 days ago

part time MS

Hi.. I am on L1 visa working in USA. If i do one year MS part time in USA can i get H1 visa after the course completion?

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Zeal Zeal

13 days ago

Post you're query on AM22TECH site you can get an answer easily