Akshay S.

2 months ago

If my professor attached incorrect LOR and sent it to University and completed the form. Is there any way she can attach the correct LOR later and send it or please suggest what should be done

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


Sanika Udhoji Mentor_tag

2 months ago

Hi Akshay, You can email your university's admissions office and explain the genuine mistake. They'll guide you further on how to correct it. Hope this helps! See more