Tithi Ghosh

2 months ago

Hi. Can anyone please tell me is it possible to change course work after a year of studying meng in ece in canada or do i need to apply again?

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


Anu Prasad

a month ago

Hi, it depends on the university as majority allow transfers only if done in first year/ semester. I would advice you to connect with university officials for details. See more