Ranjith Kumar Peddala

2 months ago

Can we get PSW permit for 1 year Masters program in the UK?


Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


Sanika Udhoji Mentor_tag

a month ago

Hi Ranjith, Masters in UK are usually for only 1 year. And the PSW Visa - yes you can get one, from 1st July 2021, international students who completed either an undergraduate or a master's degree will be able to stay and work in UK for two years through the newly announced Graduate Route. Also, PhD students can stay up to three years through the Graduate Route visa. Hope this helps! See more

1 Reply