Harshit Sablok

a month ago

Can anyone please tell me that universities in usa do give admission for Ms in CS to a student with 3 year degree like bca


Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Sanika Udhoji Mentor_tag

a month ago

Hi Harshit, Here's a list of universities which accept 3-year Bachelors: https://yocket.com/blog/universities-in-the-world-acceptin Though, for some post-graduate programs, some universities only accept full 16-years (12+4) of study so you can contact the admissions committee of the university. In case you don't meet the requirements, you can have an assessment done by non-profit organisations li... See more

Akriti Sharma Mentor_tag

a month ago

Hi Harshit, Yes, there are universities which accept 3 year bachelor degrees even tho the standard requirement is of 16 years (12 +4) education. This is because they are remarkably versatility in this regard. I'm putting down a blog link which comprehensively talks about universities accepting 3 year bachelor degree in US. https://yocket.com/blog/universities-in-the-world-accepting Hope this... See more