Ali Shaik

a month ago

Can anyone let me know some best universities in US which are offering Regulator affairs course.

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Arjun Aravind

a month ago

Hi Ali, there are a few unis providing courses on Drug regulatory affairs and a handful with clinical regulatory affairs. You can check them all out in this link:,Drug%20Discovery%20and%20Regulatory%20Affairs See more