Nikhil Kumar

2 months ago

BA Course in political science

I wanna know the process of taking admission college in UK or in US ..... so from where I can get my application form and , I have to give Any entrance exam?? .

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Profile Image

Adithya Datta Mentor_tag

2 months ago

Hey! Nikhil Kumar The process of applying to universities in UK and US is quite similar. To get the application form visit the COMMON APP and search the university you would like to apply and start filling the form. Yes, Ielts/TOEFL you have to take one of these exams as to prove proficiency in English Language(mandatory**). SAT/ACT you can take either one of these exams it increases chances and b... See more